Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break

On my Spring Break i had an ok time but when i had sleepovers that ok turned into an awsome spring break and i loved it i had a sleepover with my two  best friends we did a spa night it was amazing and with my other friend we chatted a lot that night and stayed up till 4;30 in the morning chatting. than  i want to my dads house and we had a rap war and my grandpa won it !than we celibrated my cousins birthday he got the new zig zags it was a fun birthday party. (happy 10 birthday A.j ) After that my uncle gave me a new book  on scary stores it is really scary i love that book!After that was just the weekend and now my week began. I had to watch my little sisters but it was fun i was suppose to go shopping with a few of my friends but i couldent get any money cuse my parents didnt get thier pay checks yet. I was going to hang out with my friend in milwakee but he had school when we have spring break so we decided that we would hang out with eachother  on easter break.So that was basicly my spring break it was like i said an ok time but  i thing over all it was better than being in school!!

1 comment:

  1. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET PROFILE PICS???

    HELP ME PLEASE

    ReplyDelete